Blue Spruce • Cedarwood
Freshly cut blue spruce is reminiscent of the holidays but the enchantment of this fragrance makes it a year round favorite!
SHADOW - Blue Spruce • Cedarwood
Wax: 100% Vegetable Soy Wax
Wick: Natural Cotton Wick (Lead and Zinc Free)
Color: Absolutely no chemical dyes or colorants.
Scent: Premium phthalates free fragrances.
Container: Decorative reusable glass container with metal lid
Burn Time: 40-50+ Hours (depending on usage)
Weight: Glass Container Volume 11oz; Wax Wt. 7.25oz
Size: With Lid (H 3.5"x W 3 3/8" x Base 3") Without Lid (H 3" 7/16 x W 3.125" x Base 3" )
- To prevent fire and serious injury: Burn candle within sight.
- Keep away from drafts and vibrations.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Never burn candle on or near anything that can catch on fire.
- Not for human consumption.
- Leave at least 1/4 inch wax at the bottom of the jar, glass can become hot and shatter.
- Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings.
- Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface.
- Do not burn the candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Wick should be 1/4 inch before lighting. Trim if necessary.
- When lighting the candle for the first time, allow the wax to fully melt on the entire top. Putting the candle out before it can fully melt on top will cause the candle to burn unevenly and may cause the candle to tunnel and drown and wick.
- Trim the burnt wick before re-lighting the candle. Get rid of the "mushroom" or widest part on top of the burnt wick for maximum performance.
Disclaimer: Due to the sensitive nature of pure soy wax, some imperfections (frosting;spotting) may be evident due to temperature changes before and after burning.
This is completely normal and just a cosmetic flaw and does not affect the intensity of the fragrance nor the performance of our candles.